Everything here applies only if you plan to use tDataprepRun component in a Spark job.
To work with Dataprep Cloud Winter, you'll need either:
- Studio 6.5 for Cloud (available in download page...)
- Patch your Studio 6.5
If you want to use Studio with both env (dataprep on-prem and cloud), you'll need 2 studios:
- one patched for the Cloud
- one not patched for on-prem
Steps to reproduce the problem :
- Create a spark job
- Create an input, pass the data into a tDataprepRun component
- Check the ouptut
- The preparation must have a step using DQ analytics like "delete the rows with invalid cells".
Run the job, you should have the following error :
"org.talend.dataprep.actions.RemoteResourceGetter$RemoteConnectionException: Unable to retrieve dictionaries."