Status: In Progress
Runtime convergence: tDataprepRun to reuse tck processor
In the goal to avoid customer data to transit in Talend Cloud, the tDataprepRun from DI job (does not concern TBD here), must:
- call Dataprep to retrieve the list of recipe of transformation (uppercase, phone number formatting, etc.)
- not sent data to be transformed to Dataprep but instead transform them locally through tck processor that will be developed by Data-streams team and available in connectors-ee.
- support migration from legacy tDataprepRun/DI
- No more data is sent to talend cloud
- All dataprep functions are usable
- Preparation Id and version can be defined with context value
- An existing studio job with legacy tDataprepRun will be executable as is after new tck/dataprep replacement
- Download dictionnary only if needed even if dictionary access is configured
New: Must still work like before for Dataprep on-prem
|Description||Is the functional requirement clearly stated? Is the user-story properly defined?
(As a user XXX, I want to YYY in order to ZZZ & functional description)
|Jira information||Is the Jira information correct? (fix version, labels, security level, Component, sprint, estimation)|
Reachable for QA/Doc/automation(TTP, Junit)/beta testers…
|License||Is license EE or SE clearly identified ?|
|Technical Analysis||Does the developer understand how it will be implemented?
Do we have a solution? No current solution for Guess schema.
lookup connectors dependencies still in discussion.
Approved/discussed with architecture (in-team, global or security, depending on the scope)?
|Dependencies||Are all dependencies linked to JIRA (link "depends on")?
Are they done?
|Migrations||Is migration needed? Maybe there will be some migration.|
|Doc||Is DOCT created and linked under the epic?|
|Communication channel||Is slack feat- created?With all the correct owner involved? (QA/Doc/PO/SM)|
|UX||Are there changes in the UI?
Does it contain a mockup?
Was it approved by UX? Not yet approved, should be the same as tadatapreprun.